Ebeyana Studio Theatre provides numerous opportunities for actors, dramatic dancers, lead singers, and musicians to show their talent through assisting in original performances designed, performed, and produced by Ebeyana. All performers must come to the audition with the following material:
1) Head shot and Biographical information that outlines previous performing roles and training.
2) Actors will be given a monolog to perform.
3) Singers must have their own background track and be ready to sing a complete song of their choice.
4) Dancers must have their own music and be ready to perform a dance routine using the standard form of any of the following: ballet, classical, folk, ethnic, hip hop, jazz, tap, or modern dance.
5) Comedians must perform their own monolog that includes mime and acting characteristics.
Special skills and personality traits for performers include: ability to perform as an assistant/extra to any production, good to excellent acting skills, good memory, articulateness, poise, good stage presence, body movement to express ideas and tell stories, creativity, gracefulness, dedication, dependability, and the ability to follow orders of performance as outlined by the director.
Auditions per person generally last between 5 and 10 minutes.
The following date is outlined for auditions:
Appointment Verification Required by email:
Studio line 301-567-9800